- Best preparation classes for aspirants to excel in reputed Fashion, Design & Architectural Institutes.
- Study materials Educational trip Outdoor activities.
- Mock Test series and class test during course programme.
- Topic presentation and Group discussion English communication classes.
- Craft & 3D Modeling module.
- Introduction to Basic Computer Application and CAD with Graphics Design Photography and Styling module.
- Interactive session with Fashion designers, Industry experts and professionals working in Fashion & Design industry.
- Motivational classes by entrepreneurs and professionals working in various eld to encourage aspirants and students towards self employment.
- Fashion & Design Awareness programmes, Workshops and Design competitions organized to support and encourage young design aspirants.
- Career counseling session for the aspirants.
- Scholarship for meritorious students.
- Professional Design Portfolio development consultation.
PREPARATION COURSE CONTENTS
Preparation for the Competitive Entrance Exam of NIFT/ NID/ UCEED/ CEED/ and other reputed design institutes
- Fundamental Design Studies:
This module will provide aspirants in understanding Element of Design & Principle of Design in relation with fashion and design concept development.
- Visual Art & Representation:
This module will provide basic knowledge of Art & Drawing skills, Interactive presentation technique of fashion & design, working on Fashion illustration with perspective art technique.
- Design Creativity Building Presentation :
This module will help aspirants to develop creative sense through Interactive presentation topics on Lateral Thinking and Design Process, Doodling Process, Visual Perception and Logic, Communicative Design (Posters / Stamps, Banners, Etc.), Graphical Presentation, Inspirational Art Movements, Architectural Drawing, Craft Work and Material Exploration, Observation skill and innovative design ability, Etc.
- Interactive Graphical Art & Presentation Technique:
This module will help aspirants with basic learning of graphical art technique using design software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Adobe Illustration (AI). Proper guidance will be provided to develop creative concept on Interactive presentation skills to the students.
- Craft Modeling & 3D Visualization:
This module will allow aspirants to start with basic learning of material explorations which help them to develop creative and innovative 3D modeling & craft design ideas according to NIFT Situation test and NID Studio test.
- GAT (General Ability Test):
This module is a part of entrance exam which will help aspirants to learn general aptitude knowledge. They will be provided rigorous preparation on topics like Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English comprehension, Analytical Ability and General Awareness & Current affairs.
- CAT (Creative Ability Test):
This module is a part of entrance exam in which aspirants will be provided proper guidance on the development of creative and innovative thinking to understand about concept development, Illustration and drawing technique with color concept.